domingo, maio 13, 2012

Rude Chiq !

Hello all! Yaay i'm glad starting this blog. The name of blog 'Your Cocain' appeared in second life when i decided change my display name to Cocain lolol then i created a tag group named Your Cocain ! Thats the reason to the blog has that name! I'm Glad to my mom and some friends will help me out with this ! Thank you them <3 P.S I'm totally noob in this business lol so dont rush me i will learn better.. I hope you enjoy!
Bangles: Mons - 30/50L$
Jacket: ISON-one-buttom-blazer (black)
Shorts: ::LC:: Wash up (Vibrant) - *NEW*
Nose piercing & Ring : RYCA
Nails: Mstyle Perfect Longest Nails - Gold
Tights: *Blowpop*Fishnets Tights - Black- Rip
Shoes: ::vive nine:: Rita Boots - Zebra print

Face tatto: made by friend mine - not for sale

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário